EVERY Purchase You Make Helps Get Books to Kids in Poverty at Local Schools.
Every time you buy from A Little Bookish, a portion of your every purchase will help get books into the hands of at risk kids in local schools whom we have partnered with.
A Little Bookish is for people who Love books and supporting Independent book stores. We are a cozy bookstore in Ooltewah, Tennessee owned by Miranda Atkins, a bibliophile and Mom of 3, and Chris Atkins, a Lieutenant Colonel in the Army National Guard. 3 Little Bookish kids help out often... Hannah, 19, Grace, 16, and Ian, age 10!
Below you will find answers to frequently asked questions regarding our store and website. If you have a question that isn't answered here, or need additional information please contact us.
- Where are you located?
- 8898 Old Lee Highway, Ste. 110, Ooltewah, Tennessee 37363
- Where do I park?
- Parking lot parking.
- What are your hours?
- Mon - Fri, 10am-8pmEST
- Saturday, Noon-8pmEST
- ONLINE STORE: 24/7
- How do I contact you?
- Visit our Contact Us page
- If I find a book on your site, does that mean it's currently in stock at your store?
- Not necessarily. If your order is time sensitive, please call us to confirm availability 423-541-1428.
- I received a confirmation e-mail. Does this mean that my order is ready to be picked up or has been shipped?
- No. This just means that we've received your order, you will be contacted when your order has shipped or is ready to be picked up.
- When will I get my book(s)?
- For in stock orders we strive to ship them within 7 business days and delivery time depends on the method of shipping selected. For orders with out of stock items, we will provide an estimated date of shipment.
- What if I need to return something?
- Please review our return policies and contact us with any further questions.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- We accept credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express and if you're picking up in store, you may pay in cash.
- How can I check the status of my order?
- Log in, select 'My Account' and Orders' a list of all orders and their current status is provided.